Words of Wisdom

"You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince." -Mamaw Jackson

"Stupidity in a woman is unfeminine." -Freiderich Nietchze

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm back!

Ok ladies... It has been way too long!

In the last 2 months I have planned almost an entire wedding! I am getting married in 25 days (not that there's a countdown or anything...) and I finally have time for the blog world again.
There are pictures to come of all the fun wedding stuff :)

This has a been a beautiful few days in the DC Area... It is supposed to be 92 degrees today! It is totally time to break out the skirts and shorts. I've been tanning, I have red toenails, and I'm ready for this warm weather! The last time I blogged it was snowing!

I am in love with OPI The Thrill of Brazil right now... It's the perfect summer red!


What are you loving now that the weather has warmed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment