Words of Wisdom

"You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince." -Mamaw Jackson

"Stupidity in a woman is unfeminine." -Freiderich Nietchze

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stop Snowing!!!

Oh my goodness... I just read the Winter Weather Warning for my area on weather.com and it says that the storm this weekend has the potential to be like the one we got the weekend before Christmas. And then... just a few minutes ago, one of the ladies in the gym was saying that VDOT is preparing for 42 inches!!! That is up to my shoulders! I do not like snow in the first place, so this winter has been a doosie.
Isn't it about time for some spring weather? I can't wait until I can wear sandals with my toes painted pink again! I'm tired of snow boots and sweaters. Let's ditch the snowmen and make a sand castle!!!
What about you? Are you loving the winter wonderland or wishing for warmth?

4 comments:

  1. Had the snow...loved the snow...now tired of the snow. Ready for sun and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made plans to not even look outside today.
    This has to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...where you at?? :) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited to be a new follower!

    i mean lets be real- you had me at damask!

    ellenmhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete