Words of Wisdom

"You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince." -Mamaw Jackson

"Stupidity in a woman is unfeminine." -Freiderich Nietchze

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - No More Drama

You all know that Mary J. Blige song right? You gotta love Mary J. Well it just seems like there are people trying to cause drama in my life everywhere I turn. That's why I haven't blogged in a week! I just didn't want to get on here and complain about people. It would not be productive, not be positive, and its boring to read.

But since I brought it up, Doesn't it drive you crazy when someone will lie to you knowing that you know its a lie? I'm not stupid. I check people's stories. Especially when they've been drama in the past. It is a pet peeve of mine to be lied to.

I am so thankful for the people I can count on.. My best friends and my fiance are such blessings. They've been especially wonderful lately, listening to all my frustrations and giving good advice. So I'm wishful today that the drama will leave my life, but I'm thankful that the people who love me and support me will never be drama. :) I guess I'll continue this tomorrow and call it Thankful Thursday!

Our daily scripture at my church for today is perfectly fitting for this post:

Isaiah 40:31
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.

2 comments:

  1. That's right girl...don't let others get you down. I love how scripture can be so perfect and always seems to arrive at the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!! And you know how I feel about the d-rama. Just say NO!

    ReplyDelete