Words of Wisdom

"You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince." -Mamaw Jackson

"Stupidity in a woman is unfeminine." -Freiderich Nietchze

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you, Julie!

Thanks to Julie at BrownEyedBelle, I am the proud and very flattered recipient of this lovely award!
The rules are simple: Tell seven interesting facts about yourself and tag seven or fewer blogs. So... here are 7 things about me. :)

1. I hope to own 2 pet cows one day.
2. I am the future wife of a pastor.
3. I'm allergic to just about everything that can float in the air or grow in the ground.
4. I have a 4 year-old great-nephew who calls me Princess. (and I LOVE to answer to that!)
5. My Mamaw is my favorite woman in the whole world and I strive to follow her example in every aspect of life.
6. I tend to look mean unintentionally. (We call it the Meanface.)
7. In kindergarten, I had a pet jellyfish named Strawberry.


I'm tagging these Beautiful Blogs:

ES&D
Southern Belle Mama
Tales of a Short Southern Mama


Happy Wednesday lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. Awww congrats honey! I added you through my new friend Julie! You are so lucky to be able to have a friendship with such a wonderful girl! I hope you can check out my blog too! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! I will definitely have to check them out! I too have been on the lookout for Christ centered bloggers....glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to come back and say Thanks for the blog love! Hope you checked out the post and thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete